- Ceramic infused fabric underside promotes softening at the poll and reduction of symptoms associated with TMJ, head shaking and arthritic conditions
- Two individually pocketed, north facing, therapeutic magnets offer maximum therapeutic benefit to the poll region
- Easy to use Velcro closures ensure a secure fit on bridles, halters, cavesons and more
- Machine washable for simple maintenance
- Safe to combine with your favorite Sore No-More product
- Bold color combinations available to meet every taste
The first dual therapy product directed at the commonly affected poll region of horses! The BeneFab by Sore No-More Smart Poll Pad combines the specialized, ceramic infused fabric found in all BeneFab by Sore No-More products with two, therapeutic grade magnets for enhanced benefit. Ceramic fabric utilizes FAR-infrared rays to relax muscles and tendons in the area while the 1100 gauss magnets focus their efforts on promoting circulation within the poll. Together, these therapies work to relieve the symptoms associated with TMJ, head shaking and pain and stiffness in the poll area while improving flexibility, softness and bit acceptance.
The easy to use Velcro straps ensure a secure fit on a variety of horses and equipment. The Smart Poll Pad can be used on bridles, halters, cavesons, cheek pieces and even throat latches! Pairing the Smart Poll Pad with your favorite Sore No-More liniment or gelotion creates a non-invasive, dual-action therapy trusted by veterinarians and caretakers alike.
FAQ: What is the difference between the Smart pad and the regular pad?
The smart poll pad features dual ceramic and magnetic therapy. The poll pad features ceramic therapy only.